Christmas Holidays

 I thoroughly enjoyed my christmas holidays. It was a lot of fun in Hyderabad and dad and me used play monopoly for hours and I played scrabble with mom and dad and carrom with dadi. Better weather than Bangalore as it become colder than hyderabad and I get tired of sneezing and one time I sneezed six times in row and it was just not going. Certainly thought it should have lasted longer and now after it, my final exams are getting closer and closer but one good part is that after final exams there is a big summer vacation waiting and I sure will like to see Gautam in 1st standard  and getting the same school timing. Coco is getting huge and when we picked him up he was jumping and running excitedly but one can't have everything can he and I got an award too by mom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The New Datsun redi-GO, a stunning new car

Random updates

My first blog post!