Gautam's Summer camp

Gautam is also going for summer camp this summer but at a different place. He is enjoying himself. He does activities like dance,yoga,pottery(he made the hole in the pot but still good for his age)craft. He already has made many things and just dances if he hears music(He wasn't like this before) attempting to sing some songs that I listen. Mom or dad drops him on the way to the school to get me home and then we pick him up at 1o'clock. He will be telling us what they did today and show us the dance. When we reach the place where his summer camp is held to pick him up he will be in the sand pit making sandcastles.

Comments

  1. Yes, so happy to see that he is just loving his summer camp so much. I wish, we had discovered this place earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sid,

    Read 2 posts now. How is your badminton practice coming along? Hope you make it to international standards and bring medals home. So Gautam loves dancing. How old are you? Please do let me know your date of birth and Gautam's also. Do not forget, OK?

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sid,

    I am wondering as to why did you remove your reply. I have seen it a few times but could not resist asking today.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Jack
    Sorry, I deleted it by mistake

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The New Datsun redi-GO, a stunning new car

Random updates

My first blog post!