My third exam

My third exam was science. All those who got their science book were studying and I had a look at fifth standard science textbook. Then the invigilator came. She was the meditation teacher and teaches Sanskrit to the higher classes students. She gave the question paper and answer sheet and we started writing. 

Then at around 10:00 a science teacher came and told us that the True or false had everything false and some wrote one question as true and got saved from losing one mark. I finished and then started waiting for the bell to ring. 

When it rang we all went back and sat outside the class because they did not finish and me and my classmate started asking each other questions. Then when we went inside we ate our food and I started playing some games we could play a scale, a eraser and a sharpener. then we went to do meditation and then went home.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

School reopens!

Random updates

My first blog post!