A new hobby

These day I got a new hobby of climbing trees. It is not very easy as your foot might slip and you may fall but if properly done then interesting. Just a few days back I Almost fell from the tree but because of two lucky things I didn't : first one was that I holding onto a branch always so when I slipped I was still hanging and the second one was that it was a low branch. Today a friend invited me to climb his tree. When I reached the tree was an opposite of the trees that I was used to and its entrance and exit were narrow and the branches were thin. On my first attempt while climbing up it was normal but while coming down my knee got stuck and after a few minutes of struggling I could finally get down and on my second attempt I was only stuck for a brief few seconds.  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The New Datsun redi-GO, a stunning new car

Random updates

My first blog post!