The Indiblogger Meet

We registered and waited till half an hour for the programs to start.It started with a person playing the guitar and another singing Smoke on the water. Then our seating order was shuffled and then Anoop asked which table had a person wearing striped clothes and mom's table had one person and he said that they were convicts and my table got books from Harper Collins.Then 30 seconds of Fame started and this time I didn't participate but mom did and there was a twist in the story that after introducing yourself, you have to imitate your favourite character.Mom sang ए मेरे वतन के लोगो while many took the easy way out and chose Tom and Jerry or Mr Bean while one lady imitated Pikkachu. Mom won an HP 8 GB pen drive.

Then everyone was handed some chart in which there was a barcode. You had to scan it to find one part of three in the quotes given and I got But you look like my wife. Everyone was laughing at me.Then an HP representative told about Fakes and originals and effects of using fake cartridges for a printer and why buy original and while the representative was talking, a small baby came to my table and took candies from a glass.Then High Tea and photos were clicked for the most original pose. Then some people tried to trick me into going across the room and showing my chart but I never fell for it.

We were divided into groups of fifteen and we had to perform mime on stage on the topic you got and the audience had to guess the topic. We got Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. No one guessed ours and we got the prize for the worst team. After that, Mr Ravan called anyone who had an habit of correcting other people's grammar and three people(including me) and two people who had something to complain about. Then he asked people for question and you had to talk on that. I chose the fifth one:
  "If Ravan won against Ram" telling that Ramayan wouldn't exist and thousands of people who read that book would get their one or two hours back and Diwali will be celebrated as the victory of evil over good.

I got a mug for that.There were many funny answers for why this kolaveri di. In the end I got one HP Ink Advantage Printer.Then the program was winded up with the photo session.


Comments

  1. Such fun,wasn't it? Loved your recap :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! Congrats on getting HP Ink Advantage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Sunday was worth just to watch you flash that original smile... You were amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found out new things from your blog. Mayb next time I should just wait for you to update your blog before asking what happened at the event :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would save everybody a lot of time! :-P

      Maybe I'll ask my significant other to start a blog >:-)

      Delete
  5. Congrats Siddh for the win, well deserved :)! Nice post bacha, keep rocking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow..that was such fun, sid..you wrote it well..:-) I saw your pics on FB and they are beautiful..you have got a very charming smile. I have a son almost your age who also wants to have his own blog...he did start one, but not started posting anything yet...keep writing and be the good boy you always are...loads of love, aunty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, you were awesome ;). And I am glad you enjoyed the meet.
    In the next meet, I would love to meet you :). One enthusiastic person you are.
    Hats off

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks and it would be nice to meet you

      Delete
  8. You totally rocked the event, Siddharth. God bless. See you again at the next one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and BTW when is the next meet?

      Delete
  9. Hey Sid, that was such a great recap! I saw your pics and the printer you won too. I specially loved your reply to the question about what would have happened had Ravan won the war. Great thinking about people getting back their hours back :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sid,

    You are so lucky to attend such get meetings. Congratulations on winning prizes. Hope to hear more from you on other topics also. Do keep writing.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really lucky and will keep writing



      Take care

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

School reopens!

Random updates

My first blog post!