My Birthday

My  birthday was on may 11th. I woke to another frenzy of calls and they noticed that my voice was a bit dull because of sleepiness and when I went down, dad just dropped a envelope, said it was my birthday gift and went back upstairs. I opened it and found  a few handwritten letters from mom, dad and Bart uncle.

I felt very nice and later received one from my mausi,mausa and my cousin sister and from my mama,mami with Jack uncle sending me a card and Zephyr aunty called me and we chatted. Thanks to everyone who sent me such lovely letters. I felt this was a very good gift. I enjoyed the day with mom,dad, nana, gautam and not to forget coco :). 

I got another gift. A laptop in which I am currently typing this post in. Thanks for this gift mom,dad and nana.














Ciao

Comments

  1. Wow, a laptop! That's an awesome gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you enjoyed your day and liked your letters. I loved the letter you wrote to me as well :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Sid, belated birthday wishes. Enjoy your laptop :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you seemed to have a fabulous day, Sid. A belated birthday wish to you and may this year be a wonderful one for you. Now, that you own a cool lappy, start writing those posts regularly. Shall wait to read them.

    Joy always,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks. Will surely update more frequently

      Delete
  5. Happy Birthday Siddharth!
    Always be happy and creative as you are now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A new laptop, congrats dear.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The New Datsun redi-GO, a stunning new car

Random updates

My first blog post!