School starts

I know I should have typed in this post back in June but what a turn of events happened in June.

Day 1
Wake up early after so many days(yawn). I start getting ready and get dropped to school by dad. I go to my class 6B and go right to the ground for the assembly. I find out that I am part of few students who took Kannada as third language as the majority went with Sanskrit(so called easier language) and one or two took Sanskrit as second language(after taking Hindi as 2nd lan since 1st standard) and Hindi(seriously ?!!??).

Periods are taken up by introduction.

Day 2
Well everyone has to take Hindi as 2nd language except those who have Kannada as 2nd language.
Start some subject and otherwise uneventful day.

Day 3
I get a huge shock. I along with those who took Kannada(3rd lan) got shuffled to 6D and others remain.


All other days are spent making friends, retaliating comments etc.

Comments

  1. Poor you but things get better and you will make some fabulous friends soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if you will learn Kannada faster than your mom :-) that would be very funny :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. So did you get shuffled along with some friends or are you going to make all new ones now?

    If latter, it's a wonderful chance to meet new people and make some new friends. I'd love to hear about everyone in 6D :)

    Is Kannada easy for you. I remember having a very difficult time with it in school :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

School reopens!

Random updates

My first blog post!