My birthday

It was my birthday yesterday and the last week was full of fun stuff. We watched Amazing Spider-man 2. I enjoyed the movie and Gautam absolutely loved it. This was the start of a week full of fun. Birthday movie over, now we headed to Barbecue Nation for a mouthwatering afternoon. The food was excellent as usual and they gave a cake and danced for a while.

We watched The Shawshank Redemption that night and almost completely watched it till stopping and going to sleep. I was completely occupied in the book I was reading that I didn't notice that it was 12 o'clock. Then mom entered with a gift and took me by surprise. I guess she still had  few tricks up her sleeve. The gift was a football jersey and shorts.

Then came my day tomorrow and I was again greeted by a blitzkrieg of phone calls from my relatives wishing me a happy birthday. We went for go-karting in the afternoon to Grips go-karting and bowling at Mysore road. The experience was below average.

Normally accustomed to friendly staff who encouraged children, we experienced the opposite. There was very unfriendly staff who started yelling after I skidded and went into the barrier. When I wanted to do a double ride with Gautam, he refused and finally agreed for single after dad came to solve the problem and gave a lot of people including me 1 lap less. I would give it 0 stars if I were to rate this place. I would recommend that no one should go here.

We came back by evening and other than receiving some more calls, the end of my birthday was uneventful. 

Comments

  1. Mom always has some tricks up her sleeve, son :). Yes, the staff was really rude. We are never going back there again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post! and I love the way you put it Sid.. Mom has tricks up her sleeve :P usually Mommy's will say that about their boys :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The New Datsun redi-GO, a stunning new car

Random updates

My first blog post!