ASUS Eeebook X205TA - The tablet that I always wanted

ASUS Eeebook X205TA (from:http://www.asus.com/Notebooks_Ultrabooks/ASUS_EeeBook_X205TA/)
I have to tell you that I love my tablet. It is my father’s iPad. I like a lot of things about it. It has a 10 inch screen. It has great Apps. I play my favourite games Clash of Clans on it. I have read a lot of e-books on it. I like the resolution of the screen. But I don’t like a few things about it. It is too heavy to hold for long durations. This is something which hurts a lot when I read books on it for a long time. It doesn’t have the standard output ports like USB, HDMI and card reader.

I have seen Dad work on his Macbook Pro Retina. It is a powerful and light ultrabook. I have watched movies over it and have never felt like I must watch it on a big screen. I have read e-books on it too. Now, I feel that instead of my iPad I could do very well with a notebook which is light and powerful. Enter ASUS EeeBook X205TA. First thing I like about it is its weight! It is a notebook which weighs 980 grams only. With a notebook, I am also relieved of the need to carry it to do anything on it. Like reading a book, watching movies or playing games. Another good thing about it is its charger. It looks like a regular mobile charger.

Performance-wise the ASUS Eeebok X205TA does pretty well compared to other tablets in the market. It has got an Intel Trail-T Quad Core 1.33GHz processor. It has 2GB of RAM. It comes bundled with 32GB of eMMC storage. This makes it a breeze to start even from shutdown scenario. This should be more than enough for my requirements. That is, watching movies, reading books, doing my school work and browsing the internet.

The battery backup is pretty good! It claims to give 12 hours of web browsing experience or 13 hours of music playing experience or 11 hours of video playing experience.

The X205TA notebook comes bundled with Microsoft Office 365 with 1 year of subscription free! What more do I want? I will be able to complete all my school projects on it. It has all the major ports I need to connect it to external devices like 2 USB 2.0 ports to connect external hard drives or USB flash memory sticks or a printer. I has got an HDMI port so that I can watch my favourite videos on big screen too.

What I liked about ASUS is that they took care of small things like lowering the noise that accompany a laptop. With Eeebook X205TA they have made a fanless notebook which makes no noise at all!

It is selling for a price of Rs. 14,999 on Flipkart. Wow! all these goodies and Dad doesn't have to break his bank to get me this notebook!

The other product I am excited about from the stable of ASUS is the ASUS All In One PC ET2040. But that is a little above what I want from my computer. For now, I'd be extremely happy to own an Eeebook X205TA! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The New Datsun redi-GO, a stunning new car

Random updates

My first blog post!