Worry free life

Life is a mixed bag isn't it? All of us have something to do, something that they have to do, constant worries of some kind or the other. It would be really nice to have a life without any constraints weighing down upon us. A life free of worries. I guess we all must have daydreamed about this and about how nice that situation would be. If life did suddenly become like that then I am going to relax and do things that I always wanted to do. After all, relaxing is a part of life. All I know is that if life is ever going to flash that opportunity, I am not going to waste it. So this is on my to-do list or bucket list of things that I want to do if I have the chance to live without any worry financial or otherwise:

  1. Travel: Yep, like many people I love to travel to new places with a lot of scenic destinations on my must-visit-once list. I love traveling and meeting people but most of all I love the beauty and the prospect of relaxing even though it is not for long. Yeah, I know I am a bit lazy and laid back. I like my rest a lot (Yes I mean it, I love it) and sometimes a nice vacation maybe at a beach is something is what I adore. I also hope to see South Africa or New Zealand for their beauty and wildlife.
  2. Learn some programming: This is something that I really want to do for quite a while. I learnt HTML, CSS and some rudimentary JavaScript but never learned more. I really want to emulate my dad and learn some Java. If possible, I want to learn building apps too.
  3. Master Photoshop (and learn Illustrator): I just love Photoshop. Ever since I learnt it, I have tried to use it for just about anything. Even though there are some great free photo editing and designing websites out there like Picmonkey or Canva, I feel that Photoshop is genuinely the best out there. It does take a lot of time but the fine tuning and attention to detail that you can display cannot be rivaled. Illustrator is something that I almost learned instead of Photoshop but I still can’t get head or tail of it. I have heard a lot about the quality of things designed there but still have not had the chance to learn and explore it. Maybe after the exams, if I get some time then hopefully I will be able to learn it.
  4. Eat: Yes I am a big foodie and I am crazy about seafood. I think it is in my genes (not my jeans mind you) that I turned out to be a foodie. My dad and my brother both are also foodies themselves. It runs in the family. The way to my heart is definitely through my stomach. I intend to try learning cooking soon so that I can make what I want to eat.
  5. Continue learning Spanish: I had a very short stint of learning Spanish last year. Spanish was really interesting and fun to learn but I wasn’t able to continue learning it so something I really want to do is learn Spanish. 
So that is when I live #BefikarUmarBhar. Here is a great ad to end with

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The New Datsun redi-GO, a stunning new car

Random updates

My first blog post!